Terry Meek, P.Eng., President & CEO
- Mr. Meek has 30+ years of experience in the conventional and unconventional oil & gas industry. Former founder, Executive VP and COO of the coal bed methane focused company Ember Resources Inc. (2005-2011). Former founder, VP Engineering and COO of Thunder Energy (1995-2005), growing market capital to over $600 million from inception.
Kevin Angus, P.Geoph., ICD.D, Vice President, New Ventures
- Mr. Angus has 30+ years of geotechnical experience and is also a director of Painted Pony Petroleum. Former co-founder of three public oil and gas companies, Mustang Resources Inc., Pegasus Oil and Gas Inc. and Surge Energy Inc. Mr. Angus has also held positions with Husky Energy Inc., Ulster Petroleum Ltd. and Archean Energy Ltd.
Randall Boyd, CPA, CGA, Vice President, Finance & CFO
- Mr. Boyd is an experienced public CFO with 30+ years in the oil and gas industry. His experience includes positions as CFO at Deventa Energy Inc., Masters Energy Inc. and other listed companies. Prior experience includes Flagstone Energy Inc., Norwich Resources and Archean Energy.
Brad Johnston, B.Comm., Vice President, Land
- Mr. Johnston has 18 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both internationally and in Western Canada, with a focus on negotiating transactions for joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Johnston previously held positions at Nexen Energy Inc., Galleon Energy Inc., and was VP Land for Carnaby Energy Ltd.
Travis Brookson, P.Geol., Vice President, Exploration
- Mr. Brookson has 21 years of geological experience in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, mostly focused on conventional stacked plays in central Alberta and the Peace River Arch. Mr. Brookson prior companies include Taqa North, Ravenwood Energy, Spartan Energy, Galleon Energy and Talisman Energy.
Jamie Chisholm, P.Eng., Vice President, Operations
- Mr. Chisholm has 19 years of experience in the Oil and Gas sector. Mr. Chisholm has worked various positions starting at the field level and progressing into more senior positions with companies such as Canadian Natural Resources, Birchcliff Energy and Westfire Energy. Mr. Chisholm graduated from Montana Tech of the University of Montana in Petroleum Engineering.
Troy Wagner, P.Eng., MBA., Vice President, Acquisitions & Development
- Mr. Wagner has 25+ years of petroleum engineering and management experience, in Canada and internationally. Previously, Mr. Wagner held roles as Vice President and GM of ArPetrol Ltd (Argentina), Vice President and GM of BNK Petroleum (Europe), and Vice President Operations at NAL Resources Management Ltd