Terry Meek, P.Eng., President, CEO
- Mr. Meek has 31 years of experience in the conventional and unconventional oil & gas industry. Former founder, Executive VP and COO of the coal bed methane focused company Ember Resources Inc. (2005-2011). Former founder, VP Engineering and COO of Thunder Energy (1995-2005), growing market capital to over $600 million from inception.
Kevin Angus, P.Geoph., ICD.D, Executive Vice President Business Development
- Mr. Angus has 33 years of geotechnical experience and is also a director of Painted Pony Petroleum. Former co-founder of three public oil and gas companies, Mustang Resources Inc., Pegasus Oil and Gas Inc. and Surge Energy Inc. Mr. Angus has also held positions with Husky Energy Inc., Ulster Petroleum Ltd. and Archean Energy Ltd.
Randall Boyd, CPA, CGA, Vice President Finance and CFO
- Mr. Boyd is an experienced public CFO with 35 years in the oil and gas industry. His experience includes positions as CFO at Deventa Energy Inc., Masters Energy Inc. and other listed companies. Prior experience includes Flagstone Energy Inc., Norwich Resources and Archean Energy.
Dan Boyko, P. Eng., Vice President, Engineering
- Mr. Boyko has 33 years of experience in the petroleum industry. Former VP Business Development for Open Range Energy Corp. and has acted as a Petroleum Engineering consultant for companies including NAL Resources, Devon Energy Canada and Lone Pine Resources. Mr. Boyko also served as a Team Lead and Senior Engineer at Poco Petroleums Ltd.
Brad Johnston – B.Comm – Vice President Land
- Mr. Johnston has 16 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both internationally and in Western Canada, with a focus on negotiating transactions for joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Johnston previously held positions at Galleon Energy Inc., Nexen Energy Inc. and was VP Land for Carnaby Energy Ltd.
Gordon Cameron – Corporate Secretary
- Mr. Cameron is a partner at McCarthy Tétrault LLP. He has been a practicing corporate lawyer for over 8 years and specializes in the areas of corporate finance, capital markets, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.