Terry Meek, P.Eng., President, CEO
- Mr. Meek has 30+ years of experience in the conventional and unconventional oil & gas industry. Former founder, Executive VP and COO of the coal bed methane focused company Ember Resources Inc. (2005-2011). Former founder, VP Engineering and COO of Thunder Energy (1995-2005), growing market capital to over $600 million from inception.
Kevin Angus, P.Geoph., ICD.D, Executive Vice President Business Development
- Mr. Angus has 30+ years of geotechnical experience and is also a director of Painted Pony Petroleum. Former co-founder of three public oil and gas companies, Mustang Resources Inc., Pegasus Oil and Gas Inc. and Surge Energy Inc. Mr. Angus has also held positions with Husky Energy Inc., Ulster Petroleum Ltd. and Archean Energy Ltd.
Randall Boyd, CPA, CGA, Vice President Finance and CFO
- Mr. Boyd is an experienced public CFO with 30+ years in the oil and gas industry. His experience includes positions as CFO at Deventa Energy Inc., Masters Energy Inc. and other listed companies. Prior experience includes Flagstone Energy Inc., Norwich Resources and Archean Energy.
Dan Boyko, P. Eng., Vice President, Engineering
- Mr. Boyko has 30+ years of experience in the petroleum industry. Former VP Business Development for Open Range Energy Corp. and has acted as a Petroleum Engineering consultant for companies including NAL Resources, Devon Energy Canada and Lone Pine Resources. Mr. Boyko also served as a Team Lead and Senior Engineer at Poco Petroleums Ltd.
Brad Johnston – B.Comm – Vice President Land
- Mr. Johnston has 18 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both internationally and in Western Canada, with a focus on negotiating transactions for joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Johnston previously held positions at Nexen Energy Inc., Galleon Energy Inc., and was VP Land for Carnaby Energy Ltd.
Gordon Cameron – Corporate Secretary
- Mr. Cameron is a partner at McCarthy Tetrault LLP. Mr. Cameron specializes in the areas of corporate finance, capital markets, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Cameron serves as corporate secretary for numerous public and private companies in the oil and gas and oil and gas services sectors.
Travis Brookson – P.Geo., Exploration Manager
- Mr. Brookson has 21 years of geological experience in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, mostly focused on conventional stacked plays in central Alberta and the Peace River Arch. Mr. Brookson prior companies include Taqa North, Ravenwood Energy, Spartan Energy, Galleon Energy and Talisman Energy.
Jamie Chisholm, P.Eng., Operations Manager
- Mr. Chisholm has 19 years of experience in the Oil and Gas sector. Mr. Chisholm has worked various positions starting at the field level and progressing into more senior positions with companies such as Canadian Natural Resources, Birchcliff Energy and Westfire Energy. Mr. Chisholm graduated from Montana Tech of the University of Montana in Petroleum Engineering.