Terry Meek, P.Eng., President & CEO
- Mr. Meek has 30+ years of experience in the conventional and unconventional oil & gas industry. Former founder, Executive VP and COO of the coal bed methane focused company Ember Resources Inc. (2005-2011). Former founder, VP Engineering and COO of Thunder Energy (1995-2005), growing market capital to over $600 million from inception.
Thomas L. Love, CPA, CA., Interim CFO
- Mr. Love was formerly the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of several public companies including Madalena Energy Inc. and Online Energy Inc..
Brad Johnston, B.Comm., Vice President, Land
- Mr. Johnston has 18+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both internationally and in Western Canada, with a focus on negotiating transactions for joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Johnston previously held positions at Nexen Energy Inc., Galleon Energy Inc., and was VP Land for Carnaby Energy Ltd.
Travis Brookson, P.Geol., Vice President, Exploration
- Mr. Brookson has 20+ years of geological experience in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, mostly focused on conventional stacked plays in central Alberta and the Peace River Arch. Mr. Brookson prior companies include Taqa North, Ravenwood Energy, Spartan Energy, Galleon Energy and Talisman Energy.
Troy Wagner, P.Eng., MBA., Vice President, Engineering and Operations
- Mr. Wagner has 25+ years of petroleum engineering and management experience, in Canada and internationally. Previously, Mr. Wagner held roles as Vice President and GM of ArPetrol Ltd (Argentina), Vice President and GM of BNK Petroleum (Europe), and Vice President Operations at NAL Resources Management Ltd